Terms and Conditions
Deposits and Payments
- Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is received.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Full payment is due on arrival and we accept cash, cheques and most credit,debit cards. There are no surcharges for credit/debit cards.
- Your booking is on a bed and breakfast basis, there will be no refunds for meals not taken or early departure.
- Occupancy of a room must not exceed the number of people agreed at the time of booking.
- If you need to cancel your reservation please let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavour to re-let the room
- If cancellation is within seven days of the start of the booking and we fail to re-let the room you may be liable for the total cost of the booking.
- Rooms will normally be available from 2pm.
- It will be possible to check in and leave luggage before this time providing we have prior notification. However your room may not be ready.
- Please advise us if you will be checking in after 6pm. We reserve the right to re-let the room
if no arrangement is made.
- Check-out time is by 10am on the day of departure.
- We operate a strict no-smoking policy that extends to the entire interior of the property. From 1st July 2007 this has become a legal requirement and full enforcement measures will be applied.
- Should a guest smoke in their room/ensuite they will be asked to leave and will be liable for the full cost of the booking.
- They will also be charged for the additional costs of cleaning of curtains, upholstery etc.
- We will also seek to reclaim any financial losses to the business, for example
due to our inability to re-let the room or any legal costs that may be incurred.
- For the comfort of the majority of our guests we do not accept pets.
Loss and Liability
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to guests valuables or property unless accepted by us for safe keeping.
- Vehicles are parked at the owners risk.
- Guests shall not be liable for accidental damage or normal wear and tear. However we reserve the right to recover the cost of making good any damage caused by malicious acts, vandalism or negligence.
We aim to ensure our guests have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us and to resolve any problem that should arise as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of our guests to respect the privacy,
comfort and well being of their fellow guests.